How to style a pair of triple white trainers this season.
A classic white trainer is a must-have for every man’s wardrobe, no matter the season. They’re particularly stylish in the summer though because their fresh, white look will pop against the seasonal colours and patterns you choose to team them with.
There are so many variations of the classic white trainer from a variety of brands so you definitely won’t struggle to find a pair that suits your style. You can easily dress a pair of white trainers down for a casual look for smarten them up for an evening out with friends. Either way, you’ll have compliments wherever you go thanks to your super fresh, white trainers.
Here are a few ideas on how to style your triple white trainers:
- A pair of crisp tan chinos is all you need for those beachy, summer vibes. Chinos have been passed down from generation to generation since the 1940s and we still love them now just as we did at the beginning. This look is perfect both casual wear and can also be styled with a smart white shirt to match for evening wear. This attire is perfect for BBQs!
- Black jeans with a pair of triple white trainers! A pair of contrasting black jeans will certainly make your white trainers stand out and we love the ripped, distressed look on jeans at the moment. Style this with a white t-shirt and you’ll look bang on trend!
- Smart modern. A pair of smart, rolled up navy trousers, a vertically striped shirt and a navy or grey bomber jacket offers the perfect combo for a smart casual look.
- For a super casual look, why not style your triple white trainers with a pair of tracksuit/lounge shorts? This is the ideal option for those warmer months and they can be teamed with a white t-shirt for a subtle, clean look.
- White trainers with a suit. Who says you can’t do this? Why not try a navy suit teamed with a white shirt and triple white trainers. This is a great option for weddings, work or for a job interview. This look is becoming more appropriate in today’s fashion. Don’t worry about looking different and fashionable – feeling comfortable is definitely an added bonus.