The best non-chocolate advent calendars for 2016
Here are the best non-chocolate advent calendars for 2016. Although you may have outgrown chocolate advent calendars these are more sophisticated which make being an adult way more fun.
So in the spirit of Christmas, Here’s our pick of the 10 best advent calendars available this year.
- Lush Cosmetics 12 days of Christmas £52.95
The best of Lush’s new Christmas range including bath bombs, soap and body lotion.
- Ciate London Mini Mani Month £49
You can wear a different colour every day during December, This calendar includes 23 nail polishes and a nail file.
- The Body Shop 24 Happy Days £60
Each drawer of this calendar contains a Body Shop treat, includes some of the classic bestsellers to some of the brand new skincare and makeup range.
- Asos Beauty Advent Calendar – £50
The Asos beauty calendar contains 24 mini versions of products sold on ASOS Beauty.
- NYX Beauty – Wanderlust Advent Calendar – £60
NYX is making us seriously excited for Christmas with their limited edition travel inspired calendar.
- NO 7 Bright Lights Bit City – £39
This calendar comes packed with a mixture of everything you’d need to get your party face glowing.
- OPI – Breakfast at Tiffany’s Advent Calendar – £50
The OPI calendar includes 25 bottles of chip-resistant miniature nail varnish in every colour you could want.
- Bare Minerals – Countdown to Gorgeous Advent Calendar £75
The Bare Minerals advent calendar has everything you could need, including lip glosses, lipsticks, blushers, eye shadows and mascara. Everything you need this Christmas season.
- Yankee Candle – Holiday Party Advert Calendar – £24.99
Open up a new scent every day!
- Benefit Girl Rock o’clock Calendar – £34.50
The Benefit advent calendar comes packed with the brand’s bestsellers – Including Hoola bronzer and POREfessional primer.